Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Adjustment at The Den
Before joining a virtual meeting, please read through the guidelines to respect and uphold the traditions of AA.
If you are new to Zoom Meeting, please follow directions below:
1. Go to: https://Zoom.us
2. In the upper right hand corner look for: “Join for Free” and click on it.
You will be asked to enter your email, please do so.
3. You will receive an email, please click on “Activate Now” and fill out your First Name, Last Initial (or space or name, your choice), create a Password.
4. You have the option to send an email to invite others. This is optional and can be skipped
5. Zoom Meeting will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
If you have a Zoom Meeting Account, please follow the directions below:
1. Go to: https://Zoom.Us
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on “Sign In” and login into your account, if you haven’t already
3. Once you login, in the same area, click on “Join Meeting” and type in the meeting codes listed below, along with the password.
4. Please select Computer or Phone for audio and please mute, so we can limit background noise. Please try not to forget to unmute, when you like to share. Also you can turn your video off, so no one can see your face.
For access with no registration, and you will receive a download each time you go to a meeting, please follow the directions below.
1. Go to: https://Zoom.Us
2. In the upper right corner you will see “Join a Meeting”. Click on it
3. Type in the meeting code, click next
4. A download will a occur
5. Type in password, when prompted.
6. Enter First Name, Last Initial (or space or your full last name, your choice)
7. Please select Computer or Phone for audio and please mute, so we can limit background noise. Please try not to forget to unmute, when you like to share. Also you can turn your video off, so no one can see your face.
For phone call only, please dial 1-646-876-9923. You will be asked for the meeting code number.
If meetings end around 40 minutes, you can wait a minute, and re-start the meeting with the same code in order to get an additional 40 minutes.
Virtual Meetings Codes
ACA – Monday, 8pm – 9pm
Code: 516 446 031
Step Sisters – Thursday, 5.30pm- 6.30pm
Code: 265 548 074
Morning Gift – Saturday, 8am – 9am
Code: 345 044 104
Drunks-R-Us – Sunday, 10am – 11am
Code: 947 945 009
Crack of Dawn Meeting – Monday thru Friday, 6.45am – 7.45am
Code: 503 970 381
No Half Measures – Monday thru Saturday, 12pm – 1pm
Code: 189 195 674
Bill and Bobs Adventure – Monday thru Friday 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Code: 533 266 540
Remote Recovery (Open AA) – Every Night 7pm – 8pm
Code: 560 871 686
Starting on Monday, February 24 at 7pm in the downstairs meeting room, the Den will be adding a new meeting for ACA (Adult Children of Alcoholics). All are welcomed to attend.
A huge thanks to everyone who donated to the Den!
Thanks to your service and monetary donations, we are able to keep the doors open and continue to help fellow alcoholics and addicts in need of recovery.
In order to cut down on waste, we would like to encourage you to bring your own mug/coffee cup. This will help us reduce the use of single-use items.
Are you a member of The Den? If not, then please consider becoming a member. The cost is 10 dollars a month or 120 for the year and it covers rent, utilities, Holiday parties and more! To find out more information, please click here.
To sign-up, please click here.
If you have an old car to donate, please consider giving it to Step Denver’s, “Driven to Donate” program. If you mention The Dragon’s Den, a portion of the proceeds will go to The Den.
For more information, please see: http://www.DrivenToDonate.org
If you have any extra recovery books lying around, why not donate them to the lending library. The library is located in the hallway between the upstairs meeting room and the kitchen. All newly donated books should be placed in the draw so they are properly labeled.
Looking for a recovery book, please feel free to use the Lending Library.