DRAGON’S DEN MEMBERSHIP
The Dragons Den is an AA club that relies on memberships and rents paid by meetings to cover expenses. Passing of the basket covers meeting expenses such as room rental, central office donations and materials.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Keeping the doors of the Dragon’s Den open
- Provide a place to hold recovery meetings for AA, Alanon, Alateen and other 12 step groups.
- Provide a place for those with Alcohol or Alcohol-related problems to find people who understand their problems and to offer a place where they feel comfortable.
- Provide a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for quiet conversations before and after meetings and to encourage fellowship and friendship.
COST OF MEMBERSHIP:
$10/month ($120/year)…members can opt to pay dues in excess of $10/mo or $120/yr. to provide extra financial assistance to the Den we love!
HOW TO JOIN:
- Fill out a membership application & include payment (located in the meeting areas of The Den)
- Put it in the slot of the wall deposit box in the kitchen or mail it in
WHAT MEMBERSHIP DUES COVER:
- Supplies: toilet paper, paper towels, coffee, creamer, cleaning supplies
- Property maintenance: painting, deck repair, roof, lighting, etc.
- Equipment maintenance: lawnmower, weed-wacker
- Water bills
- Electric bill
- Holiday parties (St.Patrick’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, & Christmas)
If you’re not already a member, please consider becoming a member. The Dragon’s Den needs YOU! Help keep The Den open for the Alcoholic or Addict who needs a meeting or a safe place for fellowship with others.
Envelopes are in the meeting areas of The Den or you can sign-up online by clicking here.